Emergency First Aid at Work
|Presentation Style:||Tutor-led Classroom|
|Course Time:||09:30 - 16:30hrs|
|Cost:||Public Courses: £150 + VAT per delegate (call for group discounts)
Closed Courses: please enquire
|Click a date to book:||No upcoming courses|
What will you learn on this First Aid at Work training course?
This course is designed to suit all employees, designated first aiders or those simply requiring a comprehensive first aid course. The training is ideal for lower risk businesses, but can be adapted to suit the needs of any organisation if required. Delegates will gain an understanding of different incidents and injuries so that they are able to treat patients efficiently and effectively.
All training is delivered in accordance with Health and Safety Regulations and we can also offer Qualsafe and CIEH accreditation for a small extra fee. First aid regulations (HSE) relating to the workplace will be covered as part of the course.
First Aid Course Content
- Introduction and explanation
- First aid health and safety regulations
- Learn about the priorities of first aid and how to manage an incident safely
- Treatments of unconsciousness, shock, bleeding and common workplace injuries
- Combination of practical and theory sessions to deal with first aid emergencies
- Learn how to administer first aid in a variety of situations
- Buffet lunch included and free parking (only for courses held at Paradise Training Centre)
- Joining instructions will be sent prior to attending the course
Free PDF Download
Sign-up to our mailing list and get a free Sneak Peek of our 'Excel Introduction' Training Course Manual: