Stepping Up to Management
|Presentation Style:||Tutor-led Classroom|
|Course Time:||09:30 - 16:30hrs|
|Cost:||Public Courses: £1,921 + VAT per delegate (call for group discounts)
Closed Courses: please enquire
This course is aimed at those aspiring or new to a supervisory or first line management role. The course will also benefit managers who have been in post for up to 12 months but have had no formal training.
Overcome these common concerns
- How will I know what to focus on to be a successful manager?
- How will I build trust with my new team?
- How will I get the best out of individuals and produce a high performing team?
- How will I know I am doing a good job?
Management positions often come with little guidance.
This highly interactive workshop uses tried and tested approaches to give managers the essential skills they need. We want to help you make your role a success.
This three-day course is designed to help delegates:
- Use essential management tools to achieve great results
- Engage, motivate and develop your team
- Avoid the potential traps you could fall into
- Recognise and overcome likely challenges you will face
- Identify opportunities for quick wins
- Demonstrate what effective management looks, sounds and feels like
Management Training Course Content
- Leadership versus management
- Stages of team development
- Team roles
- Building trust
- Styles of leadership
- How people learn
- The manager's role in learning
- What motivates people
- Goal and objective setting
- Delivering effective feedback
- The transition curve
- Two in-depth case studies to test learning
- Buffet lunch included and free parking (only for courses held at Paradise Training Centre)
- Joining instructions will be sent prior to attending the course
Free PDF Download
Sign-up to our mailing list and get a free Sneak Peek of our 'Excel Introduction' Training Course Manual: