Keeping Everyone Safe
Your wellbeing is our paramount concern. We have implemented strict hygiene measures to help create a safe learning experience for everyone on our face-to-face training courses.
What we are doing
Before each training course, Paradise Training will ensure
- Course places are reduced to implement social distancing (2-metre rule). Smaller groups also allow each delegate more interaction with the trainer.
- Everyone will be asked to complete an online Covid-19 Declaration no more than 24 hours before the course start time. If a delegate has any of the symptoms of COVID-19 they must not attend training. Contact us to postpone and rearrange for a future course.
- Meeting rooms and communal touchpoints will be thoroughly cleaned between courses, with no back-to-back courses being scheduled to allow rooms to be fully aired and cleaned.
During the training course
- All visitors will be asked to register their presence in the buildings using the NHS Covid-19 Contact Tracing App and scanning the premises QR code. Please download this app before attending the course.
- Handwashing facilities, sanitation gel and face masks will be available throughout the session. All delegates must wear face coverings inside the venue at all times (unless eating or drinking).
- Each individual will have access to their own equipment and materials such as pens and worksheets to avoid sharing. Feel free to bring your own items if this makes you feel more comfortable.
After the session
If you experience symptoms or test positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of attending a training session, please let us know as soon as possible. This will enable us to anonymously notify the other delegates and trainer to prevent any further spread of infection.
What you can do to help
To reduce the risk of potential transmission of COVID-19 during training sessions, we ask that you:
- Keep a two metre distance from people outside of your household at all times
- Wash your hands thoroughly (for 20 seconds) on arrival at the venue and regularly throughout the session using handwashing facilities or hand sanitiser
- Cough and/or sneeze in the crook of your arm or a tissue and dispose of it immediately
- Wearing a face covering when inside, particularly if spending time with people you do not normally meet
- Notify the facilitator immediately if you do not feel well or develop any COVID-19 symptoms