Personality Types (Myers Briggs)
|Presentation Style:||Tutor-led Classroom|
|Course Time:||09:30 - 16:30hrs|
|Cost:||Public Courses: £250 + VAT per delegate, £225 each + VAT for two delegates on the same day (call for group discounts)
Closed Courses: please enquire
|Click a date to book:||No upcoming courses|
Anyone who wants to understand different personality types in both the workplace and personal life. We all have a different way of seeing and interacting with the world. No personality type is "better" than any other, just different. This training programme will also enable all delegates to gain skills in understanding their own personality trait and other people they may interact with.
- Recognising your own and other personality types
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- Emotional Intelligence
- Assertiveness and Self Esteem
- Conflict Resolutions
Course Content - Personality Types (Myers Briggs)
- What are personality traits?
- The difference between introverts Vs extroverts
- Why are they important in a team?
- The Big 5 Personality Traits (OCEAN)
Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- What is Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- The Myers Briggs Personality Test
- What’s your drink type?
- Analysts, Diplomats, Sentinels, Explorers
- Manage your emotions
- Emotional Intelligence Model
- Improving Emotional Intelligence
Assertiveness and Self Esteem
- APA Model
- Assertiveness Techniques
- Self Esteem
- Imposter Syndrome
Relationship Building & Conflict Resolution
- What is Conflict?
- How conflict evolves and what are the causes?
- De-escalating Conflict
- Buffet lunch included and free parking (only for courses held at Paradise Training Centre)
- Joining instructions will be sent prior to attending the course