|Presentation Style:||Tutor-led Classroom|
|Course Time:||09:30 - 16:30hrs|
|Cost:||Public Courses: £225 + VAT per delegate (call for group discounts)
Closed Courses: please enquire
|Available Dates:||No upcoming courses|
Team Building Training Course Content
What you will learn on this training course
Team success can be heavily influenced by the skills of the leader, which makes good leadership both crucial and very difficult. It’s easy to look from the outside and consider the role of a leader as a simple one.
However, the reality is that the role has a great many demands and can be difficult for even the most experienced of leaders, particularly when they have an intelligent and demanding team to work with.
- Team Life Cycle
- Motivating & Influencing Teams
- Managing Teams
- Vision, Mission and Strategy
- Leadership Styles
- Delegation & Coaching
- What are the advantages of working in a team and why should you care?
- What are the three core management responsibilities and what does this mean for team members?
- What three elements should be addressed to avoid ending up with a dysfunctional team?
Team Life Cycle
- How teams progress over time?
- How quickly can teams go from one stage to another towards the ideal team?
- What are the ideal leadership styles for an ideal team
- What roles can each team member take and how does this affect the rest of the team?
- What are the positive and negative qualities of these roles?
- What are the examples of these roles?
- What combinations of roles do you need to have in an ideal team?
- Which types of people are ideal for which types of roles?
- How to visualise a team’s communication channels?
- How to identify isolated, overloaded, under-loaded, critical and other types of members?
- What does this mean for a team?
- What are structural components of a team and how do they contribute to a team’s success?
- How does IQ compare with EQ in teams?
- What is empathy?
- How to deliver an empathic communication?
- How to give and receive feedback?
- How to praise?
- How to take advantage of non-verbal communications and body language?
- How to systematically manage teams based on their maturity?
- How to encourage teams to solve problems collectively?
- How to increase a team’s efficiency using peer-to-peer and management coaching?
- What techniques to use to increase bonding, trust and professionalism in teams?
- Buffet lunch included and free parking (only provided for courses held at Paradise Training Centre)
- Joining instructions will be sent prior to attending the course